At ArmadaDeals we care about our customers and we want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with every online purchase you make. From the date goods are received, we offer a 30 day return period from the date that you receive your item(s).
Returns & Exchanges TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We offer a 30 day return period from the date that you receive your item(s).
- Returns must have original packaging, be in perfect condition and in a sellable condition (unused and unmarked) and be accompanied by your order number issued by the Customer Service Team.
- If an item is deemed to have been used, damaged or not in re-sellable condition, ArmadaDeals retains the right to refuse refund or exchange. Personalised or items made to your specification are not returnable.
- If sending via a courier, please ensure that your packaging is sealed and secure. We recommend that you obtain proof of delivery and use a "signed for” service.
- You must contact ArmadaDeals at email@example.com and obtain a Returns number. Parcels received without a label will be refused.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM
- Contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please tell us: Your name, Address, Online order number, Reason for return, Whether you would like an Exchange or a Refund
- We will reply by email with the return number and return address, and refunds will be made within 7 working days of receipt of the product.
ArmadaDeals will pay for the cost of return shipping for the following situations:
- Item arrived defective and cannot be fixed with a replacement part
- We shipped out the wrong item
- We shipped it to the wrong address
- We shipped a duplicate order
- Item malfunctioned during the 30 day returns period (Assuming the customer assembled the item properly per the instruction manual)
Customer will pay for the cost of return shipping for the following situations:
- Buyers Remorse ("Not satisfied with the performance", "Item doesn't fit me correctly", "Item doesn't meet my expectations", etc)
- No Reason / No Longer Want
- Misinterpretation of Product Description (failure to fully read item details/descriptions/features)
- Order Cancellation after the item already shipped out, even if you have not yet received the item
- The customer bought the wrong one
- The customer accidentally bought too many
- The customer accidentally provided the wrong shipping address