No products in the cart.
Heat Shrink Solder Seal Wire Connectors
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
£9.99 – £13.99 (-44%)
This solder seal connectors will make your wire connection waterproof just in seconds. It also applies some mechanical damage protection and prevents wire corrosion! Our connectors are an irreplaceable tool for fast, reliable and effective wire connection.
IN HIGH DEMAND!⭐Free Shipping
– EASY AND FAST PROCESS: All-in-one step solder and seal process. No need for crimp tools and soldering machine. Timer and mess saver.
– WATERPROOF AND INSULATION: Dual-walled design – Outside Polyolefin tubing provides insulation and improves pullout strength; Hot Melt Adhesive & Solder inside ensures wires tightly connected and avoids wires slipping out of the terminal.
– STAY ORGANIZED: Our connectors come within a storage box, easy to store and carry. Color-coded tubing makes it easy to identify the right size of the connector for every application.
– WIDE APPLICATIONS: Shrinking ratio: 2:1. Ideal used for Automotive, Boat, Marine and other Outdoor Applications.
HOW TO USE:
1. Select the proper size connector for the wires, stripped wires.
2. Insert the stripped wires into the connector.
3. Apply heat evenly to the connector from the 2 ends first until tubing shrinks and the adhesive flows.
4.Continuously apply heat evenly until solder sleeve melt and seal.
Shrinkage ratio 2:1
Minimum shrink temperature: 175°F (80°C)
Minimum temperature for solder to melt: 280°F (138°C)
Operating temperature : -65°F–255°F (55°C – 125°C)
Waterproof Class: IP 67
White Connectors: A.W.G:26–24 (0.25–0.5mm²);
Red Connectors: A.W.G:22–18 (0.5–1.5mm² );
Blue Connectors: A.W.G:16–14 (1.5–2.5mm²);
Yellow Connectors: A.W.G:12–10 (4.0–6.0mm²)
Questions & Answers
How can I heat these wire connectors? Please list the daily tools could be used, I am not so professional.
With a hair dryer or some other tool. A heat gun is better.
Can I use a lighter?
Yes, you could, and you have to be very careful with the lighter, it might melt the solder. A heat gun is much better.
Can I use these to connect up 12v gardens lights, ,are they ok and safe to use in the garden?
They are crimp connectors, but the idea is that the plastic surround is heat-shrinked onto the wires & forms a waterproof seal. I think it’ll be fine as long as the wires aren’t too thin.
Do you have to ceimp the connector or is it just heat shink and its done?
heat shrink is all that is needed.
Are these connections weatherproof ?
Yes if you remember to heat both ends of the sleeve they will seal water tight
50 PCS, 100 PCS