No products in the cart.
Freestanding Reflex Bag Boxing Punching Speed Ball
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Stock up on at-home fitness fun with today’s deal! You’ll get an standing boxing ball punching bag, a fantastic and fun way to improve your fitness levels from the comfort of your own home. This bag features a thick base that can be filled with water and sand for more stability, so it stays weighted and won’t fall down from kicking or punching. Perfect!
Free Shipping⭐Usually ships within 2 to 4 working day.
– The surface of the boxing ball adopts high-density PU leather to prevent bursting and effectively improve impact resistance. The compound steel strong spring and ABS engineering plastic base are environmentally friendly and healthy.
– The bottom equipped with 6 vacuum suction cups featuring strong suction is not easy to be knocked down.
– Good shock absorption, safer and quieter, strong rebound force, uniform force, effective rebound at nearly 90°.
– The height can be adjusted from 120-160cm, and the base can be filled with water and sand – it will be more stable after filling 2/3 sand and 1/3 water.
– Scope of application includes concrete floors, ceramic tiles, wooden floors, carpets and other floors, having strong stability without affecting the floor.
Height Adjustment: 120cm-160cm
Material: High density compound steel, PU leather, ABS engineering plastic
Functions: Emotional venting, Stress relief, Muscle burst, Professional boxing training
Crowd: Suitable for all kinds of people
Applicable ground: All ground
Questions & Answers
What is the height?
What is the height?
How much sand does it need?
I guess you can get sand into it because other have done it. But the hole for getting it into the base is very small and I can see that it might take a long time and the sand would have to be very dry so that it poured freely. I put water in it which was very easy with a hose, and quick. This makes it heavy enough so it doesn't move when you hit the ball.
Is it meant for both boxing and kickboxing?
Yes, for anyone who is able!
I am looking for a free standing boxing ball that would work for a woman. Would this one work?
The boxing set is adjustable and works for all sizes and genders.